Are you ready for the New Year? Will Weight Loss be on your list of resolutions? Thousands of people will make that a goal, but won't stick to it. If you are ready to get committed to your Fitness and Health, Texas Fit Chicks Bootcamp is the place to be. How many of us have a gym membership that we pay for each and every month and never go? If you're lacking motivation and need someone to check in on you when you don't show up for a workout, you've just found it. Our bootcamp trainers have a true passion for helping women lose weight and live healthier lives. Here's what a few of our clients at Texas Fit Chicks are saying about our bootcamp:
Down 7 pounds and 8 inches in 5 weeks! Texas Fit Chicks has been such a great experience. I have attended a couple different locations and every trainer I've had has been wonderful! As someone who has never been especially fit, it's great to finally be enjoying a workout. The support from the trainers and my fellow fit chicks has made all the difference. I have a couple of friends who have signed up after seeing my results, and I truly can't say enough good things about my experience with Texas Fit Chicks. I'm already signed up for two more sessions, and hopefully many more in the following months! Kelsey A.
"Bootcamp has helped me on many levels...outside of getting stronger as the weeks pass by, I feel better. I feel healthier, stronger, more energized, sleep better, and all those things that come with working out. But I also think it has added structure in areas where I was lacking it. I've started really considering what I consume and put in my body these days where I had never really given a thought to it in the past. I've seen results and in those results it makes me want to work harder and get in even better shape. I would definitely recomment TFC to friends and family...even strangers! I thoroughly enjoy the workouts!"
"Joining Texas Fit Chicks Boot Camp has been a life changing experience for me. I have finally found the motivation that I was lacking for so many years. I was very nervous when I joined boot camp that I would not be able to keep up in the classes. From the first day of class I have felt comfortable and confident in my abilities. The trainers show you different levels for each exercise and allow you to increase to the next level at your own pace. I also enjoy how every class is different and the exercises are fun. After 3 months I have lost 24 lbs and 18 inches. I could not have done it without Texas Fit Chicks Boot Camp." - Brooke R.
"This boot camp helped me push myself harder than I ever would have pushed myself at the gym. The large variety of strength and cardio exercises kept me from ever getting bored and the accountability of being in a class setting kept me from making any excuses! I lost weight and inches in my first five weeks and am looking forward to losing even more!" Karen M
"I was really really nervous about starting this boot camp. I didn't think I'd be able to handle the level they worked out. It's been a great experience so far. Melody assured me I wouldn't feel uncomfortable (I'm REALLY shy), and although I was still hesitant, I gave it a shot. She was right. I haven't felt uncomfortable one time. I've been able to work out at the level that feels right for me. I can already see a difference in my body and have only gone 4 times so far! I already can't wait to sign up again." Danielle O.
Sometimes women are nervous that they won't be able to "Do bootcamp" because they feel like they're not fit enough. I can't tell you the number of times that I've heard the following: "I need to start working out so that I can do ok once I start with Texas Fit Chicks." Nothing could be further from the truth! We show each exercise at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels, so it's truly do-able for anyone regardless of Fitness level.
We make working out FUN and EFFECTIVE. Our number one goal is for YOU to reach your goals. Our Female trainers are all experienced and experts in our field - with national certifications. We will never try to sell you supplements, Shakes or anything else. Just result Driven workouts. We love training chicks in McKinney, Frisco, Plano and Prosper ~ and have women that drive from Allen, Prynceton and Dallas to join our bootcamps! Jump in on any Monday that works for you...and with the flex option you can do bootcamp even if you travel or have a changing schedule from week to week.
We know you have other options when it comes to working out ~ and if you've not been one of our Fit Chicks yet, we wanted to let you know WHY you should choose our bootcamp, and what makes us different than the rest!
- Instructors that are ALL nationally certified Personal Trainers. This cert requires much more in depth study than the group fitness cert. You can be confident that your trainer knows what she's doing and can also address any health issues or concerns you may have when working out with us!
- Nutritional Guidance ~ You will get a FREE meal plan when you join Texas Fit Chicks Bootcamp, that was created by a registered dietician exclusively for us. It will give you healthy options to mix and match over the course of your bootcamp
- Our philosophy ~ we think that it's unnecessary to scream at people when trying to motivate them. That will never happen in our bootcamp. We don't use whistles, intimidation, or (heaven forbid) megaphones to encourage you to work hard. Our clients experience amazing results without that! There's just no need for it. We motivate, encourage and inspire and that's what our clients love.
- Amazing workouts! We have dozens of women that stay with us year after year because they never do the same workout twice. Melody creates workouts for all of our locations, and incorporates Kettlebells, Medicine balls, resistance bands and more to keep it fun, and you're always guessing what's coming next.
- Perfect for every level! Our trainers teach you how to modify each and every exercise we do, so that it's appropriate for every fitness level.
- All women. There's never any problem if your shirt is riding up your back doing the beloved mountain climbers ~ since it's just women there! Many times male-led camps don't focus on what women really want to work, or they overtrain clients which leads to injury. I've heard from too many clients that tried a male-led bootcamp and have had that experience.
- Consistency. There are lots of bootcamps that pop up overnight, and go away just as fast. Texas Fit Chicks has been going strong since 2009, and all of our trainers have years of training experience. We aren't going anywhere ~ and you can count on a great workout every single time we meet.
- We are INDOORS for the winter ~ and if there's rain. Not in a parking garage, not under a canopy, inside a climate-controlled bldg. Even if there's not lightening, we won't ask you to workout in the rain (unlike others) - we don't want to do that, and don't expect our clients to do something we wouldn't do ourselves!
- Affordable Accountability ~ If you're not in class, we will email you each and every time you miss. You're not just a number to us, we want you to reach your goals as much as you do, and to get there, you've got to be there! You will always hear from your trainer checking in on you, and we miss you when you're gone.
- We make it FUN! You will make friends, laugh, work, and meet other chicks that have the same goal as you do ~ to get healthy! Our bootcamp makes it easy to form great relationships with other women.
Just want to do ONE 5 wk session with Texas FIt CHicks?
5 Week No Excuses Bootcamp
Locations in McKinney, Allen, Prosper, Plano and Frisco Texas! Early morning bootcamp and evening bootcamp available. Limited Space ~ Reserve your spot today!
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
Click here for more details