- Boil a dozen eggs on Sunday...then put them back in their crate in the fridge. Perfect and quick snack filled with protein that takes around 10 mins for the entire week!
- Grill or bake 3-4 breasts of chicken on Sunday (skinless/boneless). Have one for dinner that night then keep in the fridge for an easy topping on your salad or main dish for lunch
- Pack Easily Portable foods - Think apples, bananas and pears.
- Keep a small jar of nut butter in your cooler or fridge at work, for a great combination with your apple mid day. Protein packed clean - eating snack. Be sure to get the natural Peanut Butter. Keep an eye on serving size too.
- Carry a pre-measured amnt of protein powder, or Shakeology with you for afternoon slumps
- Carry Wraps - Whole grain wraps are ideal to transport food to work. Try feta/chicken you've already cooked and spinich. YUM and easy
- Prepare tons of raw veggies - You can have limitless amounts of these, so be sure to include them in your day. If you're not disciplined to cut them up when you get home (that would be me) buy them pre-cut. Spending a little more on them at the store will get you to eat them!
- Low-fat Dairy - Small cups of plain greek yogurt/1 pkt truvia/fresh (or frozen) blueberries is an Amazing snack. Low-fat cottage cheese or cheese sticks are also great to take with you.
- Keep a Protein Bar Handy - Make sure it's the clean-eating type. Lots of them out there are candy bars in disguise. I personally love Quest Protein Bars they are all natural, and tasty!
Texas Fit Chicks Boot Camp